Accommodation & Attractions
We warmly welcome you to Singapore, our Little Red Dot, and we hope you have an enjoyable stay in Singapore. The following are some suggestions for your stay in Singapore. Kindly note that we will not be able to arrange any activity for you, but please be assured that the hotels and/or tourist attractions will be able to guide you should you require any assistance.
Please note that prices are subject to change; kindly check the website listed for latest prices. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% prevailing Goods and Services Tax. Rates are subject to room availability; special room rates may be available for early bookings. The suggestions provided here are made without guarantee on the part of the organisers of the NIAPC. We disclaim any liability in connection with the use of this information.
Park Avenue Rochester
Address: 31 Rochester Dr, Singapore 138637
Citadines Fusionopolis Singapore
Address: Symbiosis Tower, 3 Fusionopolis Way, Singapore 138633
Park Hotel Alexandra
Address: 323 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159972
For an in-depth guide to what you can do in Singapore (including recommendations on where and what to eat, and where and how to go to our various tourist attractions), please go to Visit Singapore (http://www.visitsingapore.com).
For a shorter list of attractions that you may be able to visit in the evenings or before/after the Conference:
- Gardens by the Bay (http://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg/en.html)
- Singapore Flyer (http://www.singaporeflyer.com)
- Botanic Gardens (http://www.nparks.gov.sg/sbg)
- Chinatown (http://www.chinatown.sg/)
- Little India (http://www.visitsingapore.com/see-do-singapore/places-to-see/little-india/)
- Sentosa Island (http://www.sentosa.com.sg/en)
- Orchard Road (http://www.orchardroad.org/)